On Thursday, January 7, 2021, we will host our annual webinar, reviewing the significant Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) developments from last year and looking forward to what federal contractors can expect from the OFCCP in 2021. Partner Guy Brenner and labor economist Dr. Rick Holt, a Partner at Resolution Economics, will address topics ranging from new regulations and initiatives, to the latest trends in compliance evaluations, including:
- The Combatting Race and Sex Stereotyping Executive Order and new OFCCP Hotline
- New Regulations on PDNs and NOVs and Guidance on Non-Binary Employees
- New Scheduling Letters
- New Promotions and Accommodations Focused Reviews
- Lessons learned from recent OFCCP settlements and litigation
- Anticipated developments in 2021 under the Biden Administration
Click here to register and find more information.